Pass the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Exam & Earn a Certification.
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Check out following The HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Exam Answers:
2. Louis is a marketer for an online shoe store. Each product page includes a series of images and a short video of the shoe. Louis wants to make these pages more accessible. What steps should he take? Choose all that apply.
11. You’re reviewing the average bounce rates of your channels, and you encounter the following metrics. Based on this information, which of the following conclusions can you draw about your channels?
14. Dennis is a content marketer for a web development agency. While researching a blog post about accessibility, he came across some alarming information about companies being sued for lack of accessibility. How should he address this in his blog post?
19. Dale Carnegie’s 1936 bestseller, ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’, suggests that you can, “Ask questions the other person will enjoy answering.” What’s one way that you can do this in a business setting?
20. You’re reviewing your organic social data in HubSpot Traffic Analytics and notice the following trend from Facebook. What should be your next steps to investigating this data? Select all that apply.
22. Take a look at the recent promotion run by the skincare and bath product company, Nourish. Based on the SMS best practices you’ve learned, what is one area the company could optimize when sending promotions like these in the future?
27. Rachel works for a marketing agency and is designing a new website for a client. She’s trying to create the site navigation, but is having trouble figuring out which items to include and where to place them. How should Rachel start tackling this problem?
29. Jess is a freelance web designer. Her client has asked her to remove all navigation from their website’s product pages, stating that they want users to focus on the information and convert, rather than navigate away from the page. How should Jess explain why this is not a good idea?
56. Optimum has an SMS chatbot for customers with support questions, giving users quick access to 24/7 support. A customer can simply text their issue, and the bot uses language processing to bring the customer the best solution. Looking at their current chat set-up, how might Optimum optimize this chatbot?
58. Dollar Shave Club’s chatbot answers simple questions and queries that customers may have. Based on the information available in the chat, what are the benefits for the business to use a chatbot like this? Select all that apply.
59. UrbanStems is an ecommerce marketplace for flowers and plants. Its website features the chatbot below. Reflecting on chatbot best practices and what you learned in the certification, what are the benefits of using a chatbot in this manner? Select all that apply.
60. Impulse Creative uses a chatbot to help users navigate through its website and find what they’re looking for with a “choose your own adventure” of sorts. Visitors can select a query from the bot that aligns with their interests. Based on what’s displayed in the chat window, which best practice is Impulse Creative using to qualify leads with their chatbots? Select all that apply.
61. Modcloth, a popular online fashion retailer, recently ran a promotion that encourages users to pick a style of fashion based on their unique interests and goals as fashion forward consumers. This showcases that the brand:
62. Crate & Barrel recently sent out an SMS promotion to its audience that included the following. If they didn’t receive the results they were looking for, what’s one thing they could improve upon with their SMS strategy moving forward?
65. You’ve just run a campaign promoting a new line of necklaces at your fine jewelry business. Overall, the campaign generated 2,500 new website visitors, 1,400 of which ended up visiting your necklace landing page. Ultimately, you got 350 new leads and 175 new customers. What is the conversion rate of your form?
67. You work as a marketer at a company that sells mens’ suits. You know from customer research that a large percentage of your customers struggle with selecting the right size for their suit. How could you solve this problem with a pop-up?
68. AirBnB is always optimizing their homepage to create an exciting and engaging experience for website visitors. Looking below, how is this homepage optimized to entice visitors to book a trip? Select all that apply.
70. You’ve just successfully run a lead generation campaign, and are tasked with calculating the conversion rate of the email associated with it. You’re currently defining a conversion as a clickthrough. If 100 leads opened the email and 18 clicked, what is your conversion rate percentage for that email?
71. Full disclosure: IMPACT is a HubSpot partner — but that’s not why they’re included here. IMPACT’s landing pages have long been a source of design inspiration. Looking at this landing page, which best practices are the content creators over at IMPACT using to entice visitors to convert? Select all that apply.
72. Nauto, a data platform for self-driving cars, helps make autonomous driving safer for companies managing fleets of self-driving vehicles. Naturally, its customers would need all kinds of information, and Nauto has this information packaged into a super-simple e-book. Their landing page gives you both a brief contact form, and some preview statistics to prove why this resource is so important. Reflecting on the landing page’s best practices, which area could Nauto optimize on this page?