Jimmy sells televisions on his website. He notices he’s getting traffic from searches for a brand he doesn’t carry, and sets up a negative keyword for that brand. How does the negative keyword help Jimmy’s advertising campaign?
- Jimmy’s ads will appear at a lower rate when users search for the television brand.
- Common misspellings and synonyms of his keywords will still allow his ads to be shown.
- His ads won’t be shown to users searching for the uncarried brand.
- Ads for Jimmy’s business will be shown to the widest possible audience.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!