You’re serving on a marketing team for an online client, and you’ve been asked to create a list of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help improve the effectiveness of a current online ad campaign. What are two guiding principles that will help you create these KPIs? (Choose two.)
- KPIs are available once an ad campaign is complete.
- KPIs are media-channel specific.
- KPIs should be chosen from one metric for a campaign.
- KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time.
- A KPI is a measurement of success.
Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Google Ads Certification Answers Bundle Offers!