- Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification