Brenda is compiling a list of definable metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) that will be used to evaluate the final success of her Google ad campaign. Which two statements can guide her as she creates a KPI? (Choose two.)
- A KPI shows how ads are performing in real time.
- A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
- A KPI represents non-click actions, such as page views and leads.
- A KPI is media-channel specific, and KPIs aren’t interchangeable.
- By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Google Ads Certification Answers Bundle Offers!