Google Ads was designed to deliver three things to every advertiser: relevance, control, and results. It provides relevance by connecting advertisers with the right people at the right time. It provides results by charging only when you get a click. How does Google Ads provide control?
- By giving advertisers control over the number of specific actions their spend will return
- By giving advertisers control over which competitors they place ads in auctions against
- By giving advertisers control over the next highest bid allowed in auctions they enter
- By giving advertisers control over the maximum they spend per month.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!