After adding a conversion tracking tag to one of the landing pages of your company’s website, you analyze the purchasing data and find duplicate conversions.
- How can you remove those duplicate conversions from the conversion count?
- By modifying the event tag to capture a unique order ID
- By toggling off the possible duplicates option at the top of the chart
- By sorting the data by time and removing duplicate times found on entries
- By disabling the view-through conversion data column
It is easier to search in our PDF, which has correct answers, and you can save time.
Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us. OR send your message here.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Bundle Offers for All Exams