Best way to gain lean muscle mass.
With the growing trend of bodybuilding and six-packs, every 3rd boy is interested in adopting this fashion. The marketing of the protein powders and protein shakes enhanced the selling rate. Most of the youngsters are adopting ways that can help them in gaining their muscle mass faster and quicker. Sometimes, they hurt themselves because of a lack of knowledge or negligence.
How to build lean muscle?
Following are the ways by which you can gain lean body weight:
Physical activity and exercise is the main element that enhances lean body weight with the right order. There are types of exercises that work in specific regions or portions like:
- Cardiovascular exercises – cardiovascular exercises are exercises that enhance the stamina of a person. Endurance athletes do mostly this sort of exercise. Cardiovascular exercise makes the body adaptable towards high VO2 max vale, enhanced blood flow, increased blood capillaries and enhanced lactate threshold level. A chronically adopted person has a high oxygen-carrying capacity. That leads to the enhanced blood flow and enhanced number of cells causing an enlargement in size.
- Strength training – the purpose of strength training is to enhance the strength of the muscles against resistance.
- Weight lifting exercises – bodybuilders to mostly do weight lifting exercises in order to enhance the muscle levels to their optimum. This does not mean, they do just one exercise type. Variation is very important for an athlete or sportsperson in order to take his body adapted fully and enhancing all the body functions and adaptations.
Diet is the most important parameter for a person either he wants to gain in weight pro lose weight. Diet should be like that can provide you with the right nutrients in the right amount according to your body needs. There are three macronutrients that play a great role in gaining lean body weight:
- Carbohydrate – Carbohydrates are the main body fuel. Whole-body including muscles having energy through glucose to work. For the exercises, you need a continuous source of energy in order to prevent early fatigue and the early lactate threshold level. The early lactate threshold means their early fatigue of the body that is not good for an athlete or a training person.
The carbohydrate is not needed to enhance the muscle mass but requires to provide fuel to the body for training in gaining muscle mass.
- Protein- Protein is the main macronutrient that plays a crucial role in gaining muscle mass. The muscles are made of proteins so need protein source in developing. The protein requirement becomes high than normal in these persons. The proteins should be eaten in high quantities after the training session within 3 hours. This is the optimal time in which protein fills up the muscle gaps made by the training and resistance which enhances its size.
- Fat – Fat does not have much role in bodybuilding or muscle mass gaining. But it does not mean you cut off all the fat. Fat is a macronutrient needed by the body to function properly. Every cell membrane is made of at so take it in the normal ranges.