Every ad contains a URL displaying your website address. You can add two optional path fields to the display URL in a text ad. What’s an advantage of using these optional path fields?
- To give users an idea of the content they’ll see upon clicking the ad
- To give users more options over which landing page they want to navigate to
- To match an appropriate landing page with the search term that triggered the ad
- To allow the Google Ads system to anticipate what content is present on the landing page
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!