Jamie wants to focus on selling her overstocked blue saucepans. She sets up keywords using a broad-match modifier. What are two ways the broad-match modifier makes Jamie’s work easier? (Choose two.)
- She doesn’t have to think of all the related saucepan keywords.
- She can explicitly choose keywords to ignore.
- Her ad will only show for “blue saucepans.”
- She can easily select the color she wants to focus on.
- She can choose the exact searches her keywords will match.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!