The conversion date between Google Ads and Google Analytics is different. Why might that be?
- Because Google Ads can attribute conversions to a date for an impression, whereas Google Analytics can’t.
- Because Google Ads attributes conversions to the day they
- happen, not to the date of the click that caused the conversion.
- Because Google Analytics attributes conversions to the day they happen, not to the date of the impression that caused the conversion.
- Because Google Analytics attributes conversions to the date of the impression that caused the conversion.
It is easier to search in our PDF, which has correct answers, and you can save time.
Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us. OR send your message here.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Bundle Offers for All Exams