Tim is looking to buy a new skateboard. He goes to Google Search to research and purchase the best skateboard he can find. Organize the following steps in the logical order to describe how Tim’s interaction with Google Search Ads would occur from start to finish.
- Tim searches for “best skateboards”.
- Tim scans the search results.
- Tim launches a Google Search ad.
- Tim browses different skateboards on the website he navigated to.
- Tim makes a purchase from the website he navigated to.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!