What are two Google findings (based on internal research) regarding six-second ads? (Choose two.)
- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.
Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Google Ads Certification Answers Bundle Offers!