Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.
Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for All Digital Marketing Exam Answers.
Click Here To Get Google Ads Certification Answers Bundle Offers!