Bob’s electronics company is launching a new television called UltraView1000. Bob decides to use broad match in his Search Ads campaign with the keyword “television.” How will broad match benefit Bob’s campaign?
- Bob’s ad will appear if the search terms only contain his brand of television, UtraView1000.
- Bob’s ad will appear if search terms contain some variation of his keyword, such as “TV.”
- Bob’s ad will only appear if the search terms contain the exact keyword, “television.”
- Bob’s ad will only appear if the search term is exactly “television” with additional words before and after.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!