Bob’s electronics company is launching the sale of a new television, UltraView1000. Bob decides to use phrase match in his Search Ads campaign because he wants searches that contain UltraView1000 to show his ad. How else will phrase match benefit Bob’s campaign?
- Bob’s ad will show on searches for television features similar to UltraView1000.
- Bob’s ad will show on searches for UltraView1000 and additional words before and after.
- Bob’s ad will show on searches for televisions that came to market at the same time as UltraView1000.
- Bob’s ad will show on searches with only UltraView1000 included in them, with no additional words.
Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
You can hire us for taking your exam:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can hire us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us.
Check out our Bundle Offer for Google Ads Exam Answers (7 Certificates):
- Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Shopping Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
- Google Ads Measurements Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Purchase Bundle Offer @Price $10 for Google Ads – 7 Certificates exam answers!